Kidder Music is always on the look out for talented employees wanting to work in the music products industry. With positions in retail and in-school sales, print music, instrumental repairs, and our business office, many skills and experiences are required to make our business thrive.
Customer Service: Peoria
We're looking for a customer service representative for our store in Peoria. This is a diverse and important job as you will be the face of Kidder Music to any customer who enters our store.You might be a good fit if you posess the following qualities:
- Musical experience, especially proficiency on a band or orchestral instrument.
- Customer service experience, and a desire to satisfy our diverse customer group.
- Attention to detail. Our customers appreciate when we know their names and handle their requests with care and accuracy.
- Bonus points if you have any web, social media, or email newsletter experience.
As the customer service representative, your duties may include:
- Working directly with parents, students, teachers, and the general public in selecting products and services to meet their needs.
- Maintaining the sales floor, keeping shelves stocked and products ready to sell!
- Administrative tasks such as billing products, taking payments, and scheduling private lessons.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you feel that your skills may be useful to us, send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.