Kidder Music is always on the look out for talented employees wanting to work in the music products industry. With positions in retail and in-school sales, print music, instrumental repairs, and our business office, many skills and experiences are required to make our business thrive. In addition, we have a large lesson studio and are always interested in qualified teachers.
If you feel that your skills may be useful to us, send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service and Sales Representative
Overview: We are very proud of our excellent customer service, so you need to bring your best every day! You'll be assisting customers both in the store and on the phone, as well as working on merchandising displays and special projects.
- Employees should be punctual.
- Employees should be dressed neatly.
- Employees should act professionally both with customers and coworkers.
- Employees are expected to assist customers both on the phone and in the store.
- Employees are responsible for stocking the floor and managing merchandise displays.
We offer competitive wages, insurance, and retirement benefits. Please include your musical experience (instruments played and for how long), and any retail, sales, or merchandising experience on your resume.
Studio Teachers for string instruments and piano
Kidder Music Studio Teacher Job Description:
The Kidder Music lesson studio teachers are responsible for teaching lessons in half hour increments weekly. Hours are flexible and based on existing studio space. Teachers are paid biweekly commensurate with education and experience. Lessons are assigned by the Lesson Coordinator and students are accounts with Kidder Music.
- Teachers should be punctual to work and in their lessons. Lesson slots run for half an hour.
- Teachers should be dressed neatly.
- Teachers should be consistent—they should make an effort to be at all of their lessons.
- Teachers should act professionally while teaching lessons.
- Teachers will do all lessons on Kidder Music premises.
- Teachers are expected to direct any potential students to the store.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com